Methods: A Journal of Acting Pedagogy, is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to the art and craft of acting and its philosophies, exercises, and history.
Pace University Press publishes books in four topical areas: Conference Proceedings, Constructivist Psychology, Environmental Studies, and Woolf Studies.
Pace University Press currently publishes these stimulating journals:
- Journal of Beat Studies (JBS)
- Journal of the Early Book Society (JEBS)
- Mean Streets: A Journal of American Crime and Detective Fiction
- Perspectives on Early Childhood Psychology and Education (PECPE)
- The Journal of Comics and Culture
- Woolf Studies Annual (WSA)
Pace University Press News
Read Press news, learn about our featured editors and contributors, and check out our Twitter feed here.
Inquiries and Submissions
Pace University Press publishes scholarly journals in various fields (literature, psychology, performing arts, comics studies, and natural law) and welcomes inquiries about establishing new journals in these or any other fields in the humanities.