Journal of the Early Book Society 25
Journal of the Early Book Society (JEBS) publishes several substantial articles in each volume with emphasis on the period of transition from manuscript to print.
Journal of Beat Studies 10
The Journal of Beat Studies is devoted entirely to the scholarly criticism of Beat Generation writing and writers.
Pace University Press publishes books in four topical areas: Conference Proceedings, Constructivist Psychology, Environmental Studies, and Woolf Studies.
Pace University Press currently publishes these stimulating journals:
- Journal of Beat Studies (JBS)
- The Journal of Comics and Culture
- Journal of the Early Book Society (JEBS)
- Mean Streets: A Journal of American Crime and Detective Fiction
- Perspectives on Early Childhood Psychology and Education (PECPE)
- Woolf Studies Annual (WSA)
Pace University Press News
Read Press news, learn about our featured editors and contributors, and check out our Twitter feed here.
Inquiries and Submissions
Pace University Press publishes scholarly journals in various fields (literature, psychology, performing arts, comics studies, and natural law) and welcomes inquiries about establishing new journals in these or any other fields in the humanities.